April 26, 2017

About the author

USAfricaLIVE

Breaking news and special reports unit of USAfrica and USAfricaonline.com

Related Articles

Comments

1. Williams Stallone says:

Hello everyone merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance…….How To Join The Illuminati Certain individuals who are not currently members of the Illuminati can be examined for possible membership on a case-by- case basis. Some of the factors that may allow you to become a member of the Illuminati include: An income exceeding $30,000 USD annually. You must be earning about $2000 and Above if working stable income per month You must be 18 yrs to join You must have a belief in the changing/modern world of doing Things. You must be ready to read, respect and understand the Prayer of the Illuminati. You have be able to make a Sacrifice You must believe that money is power You must be able to wear a black shirt/t-shirt/vest not less than 3 times a week You must be able to pay a joining fee of "YOU MUST BE READY TO SPONSOR YOUR SACRIFICIAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR INITIATION CEREMONY AT THE TEMPLE (Not human sacrifice and it would cost you between NGN25,000 to NGN35,000 or between $180 to $200)" (Strictly) You must be able to keep the secret to your self You must have strong belief of Success. You must be aware that your name must sound in the list of Celebrities and super-rich people. All men and women are welcome to join this Temple of Only Success, Respect and Super- Rich. You must have a belief in the changing/ modern world of doing Things. You must be ready to read, respect and understand the Prayer of the Illuminati. Do you meet any of these factors?if you want to join call this +2348163863351 or email us LUCIFERILLUMINATIOFFICIAL@HOTMAIL.COM

2. Williams Stallone says:

3. Richards Stone says:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINATI

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole. Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our work.
    EVERY 6,6,6 YEARS, ILLUMINATI OPEN DOORS FOR NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN. HERE IS THE CHANCE. HURRY!!
    CLICK HERE. EMAIL; oyeyetemple@gmail.com or call +2348115531558
    ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Power, Money, quick riches – wear or carry on your body.

4. Richards Stone says:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINATI

CLICK HERE. EMAIL; oyeyetemple@gmail.com or call +2348115531558
    ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Power, Money, quick riches – wear or carry on your body.

5. Richards Stone says:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINATI

CLICK HERE. EMAIL; oyeyetemple@gmail.com or call +2348115531558
    ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Power, Money, quick riches – wear or carry on your body.

6. Williams Jerry says:

Good news to everyone here reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong a member of the great brotherhood in world and i became famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is going to help me, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that help people to become a member of illuminate, before life was so hard for me and my family is living fine am so happy am the lucky man in the world now. If you want to belong to us today? are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful in life via email>:jacksonilluminatisociety@gmail.com or call me on this Mobil number: +2348161554365

7. Vincent Lorenzo Wright says:

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were every thing is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email. greatilluminati323@gmail.com . we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression ..

8. Lee Dakota says:

HI…

I am one of the great agent sent by the high priest to bring as many of
    those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the
    great Illuminati temple.I am Illuminati agent as well as a psychic healer
    and a palm reader working on all money,love,protection related matters.
    I was ones like you I could not evening provide anything for my family,
    it was a great insult to me as a man , I lived in poverty for so many years
    until my friend introduce me to be a member of the great Illuminati
    brotherhood , at first i thought it was all joke but I took my chances and
    I have been a member for close to eight (8) years now and the higher you go
    the richer you become. all your heart desire will be granted. your dream will
    come alive here.
    Illuminati pays money to your account, Illuminati makes your business
    grow faster and many more Other benefits. so if you are interested contact me .
    Email / morgantyson666@gmail.com

ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
    THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE
    ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT
    HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU
    WERE.
    WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR
    BLACK. SEND AN Email us on Greatilluminatitemple01@gmail.com or Call +2348161346801
    JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,POWERFUL AND FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE.
    Sign;illuminatiorder
    ,,,$$$$$$$$,,,,,,,$$$$,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
    ,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$$$$$
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$$$$

10. McDonald Walker says:

Good news to everyone reading this comment. I want to share my testimony on how i belong to the world famous illuminate fraternity society, and how i become more famous, by acquiring huge wealth, riches and fame. Here is how my life changed. A friend of mine that was always giving me money, because he was very rich, wealthy, famous and successful. On one beautiful day, he said to me that he is not going to give me any money, that he is going to show me the way to be successful in life. So i was very happy, i never knew he was a member of the great illuminate society. So i was initiated to the world famous illuminate society, and few days later, i was awarded a contract worth millions of Dollars. Right now as i speak, in my business i am doing very well, i travel the world on business deals, i am now the one that gives money out to people, before life was so hard for me and my family. If you want to belong to us today? Send us an email now> illuminatilordworldwide@gmail.com and your life will change for good. call this number for more information +2348100368288

11. Desmond Thompson Mary says:

i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
    ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
    WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us on illuminatitemple72@gmail.com or call our temple number +2349036493771 okay.
    Am Gabriel Benjamin from NIGERIA , I am glad today because am now
    a successful man of Illuminati, i
    have taught of been one of the
    Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
    will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
    Anderson who introduce me to
    this agent who have a successful
    influence with this occult
    Illuminati, so he took me joining
    the team to their real powerful man in UK who was the head of
    all Illuminati member to help his
    cousin on belonging to the
    membership. All because of him
    he really did all for me, and now
    am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
    and wealthy. Thank your Mr
    Anderson For your support in helping me to join.
    Illuminati is a great and powerful
    means to get popular in life. So if
    you really wants to be like me today email Anderson my LORD on:
    illuminatitemple72@gmail.com or call temple number to make you our member to be rich and famous in life +2349036493771 thanks.

12. Philip Mark says:

Hello,my name is PHILLIP MARK i was once a trader i was into electronics and my business was not moving the way i expected,and i was bankrupts and my business fold-off.at that point i was unable to feed and pay my bill i was devastated and confused.i was checking building sits to sits to see if i get work but all to know are vain on my way home i run into my old school friend who offer me a rid to my house and ask me to see him.so the following day i went their he ask me if i am comfortable with my present predicament without missing words quickly i reply CAPITAL NO he turn back on me and told me that if i am ready to join the Brotherhood called ILLUMINATI? and automatically he told me i should not give him answer yet,that i should ready that we are going to night-club,that when we comes back i will give him answer to the question.and will went to club will drink, dance,enjoy with high sophisticated lades we took some home which we discharge as early as possible.immediately the ladies might have left he called me and told me to answer the question he ask me yesterday.and i told him yes the following day he told me to be prepared that we are going to see Prophet mark, he is in-charge of Illuminati initiation in African as a whole,so when we get their,PROPHET MARK took us to the temple and perform the initiation right away the following day they gave me all Illuminati items and #200,000.000 {million naira}the following month they called me in bombardment and gave me visa to travel round the white man country and connect me with foreign businessmen,honestly that is how i became rich,fame and connected in life that was how the mask of disgrace was turn-out in my life.and put-upon me the garment of
    honor.once again i thank my friend..and special thanks go to prophet mark for not rejecting me…my good people poverty is very bad tin…….so if you want to be rich call prophet mark on this number+2348166759947 take care stay-away from poverty it is a bad
    tin.beware be-worn and don't fall a victim bye bye..

13. John Williams says:

i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to be a member email, illuminatirichoflife@gmail.com } or you contact us +2349030490659.

14. Illuminati-agent Michael says:

Illuminati members… One of the rules of the
    Illuminati is "We don't talk about the
    Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it
    here. If you are truly interested email us
    with michaelosemoahu@gmail.com or +2347013136793

16. Hazzard Wallace says:

Easy way to join the illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Kindly contact Mr Hazzard Wallace the illuminati online registrations officer in USA through their email now: hazzardwallace@hotmail.com and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eridicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr Hazzard Wallace the online registrar at: hazzardwallace@hotmail.com or Via moblie +14342361953

brotherhood of illuminati,

17. Johnson Ahmed says:

18. Rose Jennifer says:

INTRODUCTION TO ILLUMINATI.
    It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Mulch Millionaires, Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of Illuminati. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to Join Illuminati, Just register with us today. BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove.
    One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. NB: CHECK WHETHER THE COUNTRY YOU COME FROM IS ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP BELOW. FREEMASONRY REGISTRATION SELECTED COUNTRIES.
    Ø KENYA,
    Ø TANZANIA
    Ø UGANDA
    Ø RWANDA
    Ø BURUNDI
    Ø CONGO
    Ø NIGERIA
    Ø MALI
    Ø GHANA
    Ø SOUTH AFRICA.
    Ø MALAWI
    Ø ZIMBAMBWE
    Ø DUBAI
    Ø QATAR
    Ø UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (U.S.A).
    Ø UNITED KINGDOM (U.K).
    Ø IVORY COAST.
    Ø ITALY
    Ø TURKEY
    FREEMASONRY REGISTRATION SELECTED COUNTRIES.
    Ø CANADA
    Ø SUDAN
    Ø SOUTH SUDAN.
    Ø SOMALIA
    Ø BOTSWANA
    Ø NIGER
    Ø TUNISIA
    Ø GABON. For more information contact us at illuminatitemple789@gmail.com or call +447024029694 or +2348169833754 now..

19. Adamson Smith says:

Hello everyone here,i am ADAMSON SMITH. one of the Illuminati member sent by the high LUCIFER to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple, Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide. Are you a business man or woman,artist, politician, musician, student,and you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the House of Illuminati riches today and get the sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. Am a business man I own construction companies all over the world but I was once like you I could not even feed my family what kind of life was that i live, I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great House of illuminati riches and I took my chances and I have been a member for the past 18 years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow these and many more other benefits. If you are serious and ready to become a member Email us now (alterofilluminati@gmail.com) or you call the most high one +2348068540264

20. Illuminati Nigeria says:

WELCOME TO THE ILLUMINATI WORLD
    The Club of the RICH, INFLUENCIAL PEOPLE, is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of Millions of Members. We are one Family under one Father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born reign, progress and live up to your expectation and no member should struggle in this world. join the illuminati today to see the difference in your life, get INITIATED to receive a membership Blessing of $40000 for been initiated and received a monthly benefit from the supreme Father Contact{08131870278 or contact this number +2348131870278} and change your life to the way you want it to be. We are great forever.

21. Kelly Nelson says:

Hello everyone this is Illuminati on your door step, Are you a businessman or a businesswoman, are you an entertainer (A dancer, comedian, musician, actor or an actress, model, presenter, e.t.c), and you wants to become rich and famous, or are you a pastor and you wants to see vision, perform miracles, pray for people and make them rich, make the lame walks, the blind see, heal the sick, pray for the dead and make them live again, and you wants to make your church a miracle center, come and obtain powers from the Illuminati others came even pastors like you so come and obtain your own powers and riches, are you a professional maybe a doctor, lawyer, nurse, accountant, or an engineer, e.t.c and you wants to be the best, all the operations and treatments you carried out on patient will be a success, all case you carry out as a lawyer, will be on your favor. run down to Illuminati church of Satan and we will make you rich, wealthy, famous and most of it all we will protect you (protection) that will exceed to a long life visit us on illuminatichurchofsatan666@gmail.com or you can also call us on +2348078359969

22. Paul Young says:

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.
    Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become Rich, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. email: raymondwilliams999@gmail.com or you contact our phone number +2347054694406. Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati if you are interested contact email on raymondwilliams999@gmail.com or you contact our phone number +2347054694406

23. John Paul says:

You're a good musician or a business
    man / woman or just any
    worker and you need excess money
    and you also want to be famous and
    rich here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati and become a Star in your life. if you really are
    interested in becoming a
    full member of the illuminati not
    hesitate for e-mail and we also want you to know that there is none which is to determine your future, because
    Your future is in your hands right
    to join us now and become a
    responsible human being ok, then email
    us now at (illuminatihomeofwealth@gmail.com) is
    interested become wealthy and powerful.
    This opportunity is set for those people
    we were thinking of how to become rich contact us and we will tell
    you were the nearest branch you can worship, come now to receive In Touch with the money there is nothing to fear about, we disclose it openly is why we sent agent for the internet. So contact us now to get rich… (illuminatihomofwealth@gmail.com)or call +2348110858554

24. Eric Kuma says:

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested email mr jack at morganilluminatirich@gmail.com or call +2347061824880 ..Y.M.C.B RICH FORE EVER

25. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

26. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

27. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply
    .,,.,,.,.,,.

28. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    have famous. Come and join
    the brotherhood member
    today now. Once you join us, we
    are going to buy you one
    dapples in any country you.
    different kind of things you wish
    in your life. Do you
    want to promote your
    business? We can help you by
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply
    ,,./

29. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

30. Harry Kingsley says:

Are you not tired of poverty?Why
    your mate are enjoying life.
    Did you want to be rich and
    bringing you more customer
    into your business. Are you a
    musician? did you want
    to be at the top in the world, like
    LIL WAYNE, RICK ROSS, JAY Z,
    SEAN PAUL, LUDACRIR..we can
    make you rich like these men.
    If you are in need of joining the
    brotherhood, Email us
    now: {powerfulilluminati@gmail.com}
    you can easily contact us now:
    +2348148650531. we are waiting for your reply

31. Jav Michear Jav says:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS NOW 8 months ago, 603 replies
    Medium_6155
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348137162683 OR email us on francisdanella@gmail.com

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on

francisdanella@gmail.com OR call us on +2348137162683 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
    A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
    A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    One year Golf Membership package
    A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Grove

If you are interested call the agent now +2348137162683 or send your e-mail to francisdanella@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

32. Jav Michear Jav says:

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS NOW 8 months ago, 603 replies
    Medium_6155
    JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348137162683 OR email us on francisdanella@gmail.com

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD
    A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD
    A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    One year Golf Membership package
    A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    A total Lifestyle change
    Access to Bohemian Grove

Copyright ©2017. USAfrica Inc., USAfricaonline.com and Chido Nwangwu. All rights reserved. USAfricaonline.com is the first African-owned, U.S-based professional newspaper published on the worldwide web. Its multimedia site and archives are powered by the global resources of USAfrica, CLASSmagazine, CLASSmagazine.TV, PhotoWorks.Tv, USAfrica.TV, MandelaAchebeChido.com, AchebeBooks.com and ChidoNwangwu.com News@USAfricaonline.com. wireless: +1-832-45-CHIDO (24436). THE AUTHORITATIVE LINK.

%d bloggers like this: